All visits to the Parliament have been suspended until further notice
In order to play our part in the response to the coronavirus, we have taken this decision to try to reduce the risk to the essential staff who work at the Parliament.
What this means in practice:
- The building is closed to the public
- There will be no access to the public galleries in committee rooms or the Debating Chamber
- No events are taking place (including Member Sponsored Events & Exhibitions)
- No tours are running (including Members’ Tours)
- No Cross-Party Group meetings are taking place at Holyrood
- The public café and shop are closed
- Inward and outward education and community visits are cancelled or postponed
- Inward and outward International Relations Office visits are cancelled or postponed.
All debates and committee meetings are streamed live and can also be watched later on www.scottishparliament.tv.
If you are due to come to a meeting or event and are unsure about whether or not this is still taking place, please contact the organiser for information.
This is a rapidly developing situation and we continue to closely monitor developments and will update our advice for visitors as matters evolve.
For further information on Parliament’s response to coronavirus, please visit: www.parliament.scot/coronavirus